“Helping a cat become obese has never been more fun.” 8 – Pocket Gamer
“Cat on a Diet is a highly satisfying puzzler which brings a ton of nuance and creativity to the genre.” 7.5 – Arcade Sushi
Soft, fluffy, and a little on the chunky side — the podgy pussycat Dr. Meow can’t stop munching on delicious cookies and needs your help getting his greedy little paws on more! While his owner sleeps, steal away into the kitchen and help tumble this tubby tabby cat into the prized cookie jar.
Get stuck in!
Swipe and prod to claw away at wooden blocks, unscrew bolts, control powerful magnets and explode highly volatile uranium – anything to reach those cookies!
The hand that feeds?
What are the owners hiding from you? Find out as this pot-bellied kitty’s journey for sweet treats takes him up into the attic and down into the secret laboratory.
Munch all the snacks in each level and spend them on new power-ups, hats, masks and even more cookie-heisting helpers.
- witness the shenanigans of Dr. Meow in a Physics Puzzler for all ages
- visit 4 game worlds (Dr. Meows Home, Spooky Attic, Mysterious Laboratory and visit the middle ages!)
- Over 100 challenging levels to complete
- two diverse game modes
- Collect over 50 fabulous cat costumes
- Use fun tools and inventive methods to reach the cookie jar!
Important note: the game starts by default with the invisible mouse pointer, you'll need to change the settings ingame for that. Good luck.